Protect Your Website Today—Identify Accessibility Issues on Your Website
Our Web Scanner enables you to quickly and easily run an automated scan of your website and identify any accessibility issues that may be present.
Our web accessibility scanner tool checks your website for the following accessibility issues
Incorrect heading structure
Inconsistent font styles
Missing alt text for images
Inaccessible forms and input fields
Get Started Today
Enter the URL of the website you want to scan.
Our tool will generate a detailed report of any accessibility issues that are present on your site.
Our report includes actionable insights and recommendations for remediation, so you can quickly and easily address any issues that are identified.
Why Choose Digita11y Web scanner?
At Digita11y, we are committed to providing our customers with the best possible service.
- Our Web Scanner allows you to proactively protect your website from accessibility-related lawsuits.
- Our scanner is automated, so you can readily identify any issues that are present on your site.
- Our report includes actionable insights and recommendations for remediation, so you can efficiently address any issues that are identified.
- We use the latest technologies and best practices to ensure that your website is accessible to everyone.
Why is it crucial that your website adhere to accessibility regulations?
Don't wait until it's too late; protect your website from accessibility-related lawsuits today with Digita11y Web Scanner.Scan Now
Boost your brand perception
Avoid being sued for accessibility
Allow everyone to access your website
If you have any questions about our web accessibility scanner or would like to request a quote, please contact us today. We look forward to helping you create a more accessible digital experience for your customers.
2. When making changes to a website, authors can use an automated tool to verify that the changes have no.
3. During website accessibility testing, testers can use an automated tool to complement manual testing efforts. This can help them identify accessibility issues that might not have been found otherwise.